As a company, Strong As One makes the following promises to keep you and your personal Data Safe.
Below is a list of what we will do with your data depending on whether you have enquired or are a client/member.
Any enquires that have contacted us:
– We will contact you about what you got in touch for. This will be our 1-2-1 program, a group program or online program.
– We will call/text/email to follow up on your inquiry to make sure we can help you in the best way possible.
– We will store your data on in a safely secured desktop. Both the desktop is password protected, along with the file and any specific document that has your data on it.
– If you do not get in contact, we will store your data and send you the occasional text/email to see whether you would still be interested in any of our services.
– If you have not responded to any of our messages your data will be destroyed after 18 months of being on our system.
– If you contact us and say you no longer wish to receive communications from us we will destroy your data immediately.
– If you get in contact with us for whatever reason we decide that our program is not best for you, we will ask your permission to refer you to someone who will be able to help you better.
We will never:
– Sell your data (to anyone).
– Use Non-GDPR compliant 3 party companies.
– Contact you for anything other than our services.
– Misuse your data.
– Mishandle your data.
Any members/clients will receive the same due care and attention as any leads as well as:
– We will only contact you in a professional manner.
– Our Facebook group remains closed and for paying clients only.
– Any personal data that you have shared with me will be treated discreetly.
Below is the specific Data that we may use for marketing, advertising and selling purposes and to procedures that will follow:
– Results will ONLY be shared with the client’s permission via written confirmation (text, WhatsApp or Facebook does apply).
– Pictures taken of exercise classes will be sent directly to the group of which the photos were taken, if there is a specific photo that a member does not want to share then they are to contact me and state so. Please note any photos taken will be in the group for 3 days if at it this point we hear nothing we will use the photos for marketing and advertising purposes.
– Videos taken will be dealt with in the same manner as photos.
Please Note: Although we use third-party companies who are GDPR Compliant, we are not responsible if they ever breach their privacy policies.
Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. [We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.]
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
– Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and/or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
– Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
– Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect is usually anonymised.
The majority of web browsers allow some cookie control through their settings. To find out more about cookies and how you can control what cookies have been set and manage them visit.